If you are interested in security industry but do not have a SIA licence, we can offer you professional training. Or if you are interested in other training such as
Who needs an SIA Licence?
Anyone working in the security industry providing contract security services and in limited cases in-house security services would require a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence
There are different categories of SIA Licence which you will need in order to work in each of the regulated sectors.

Two types of SIA Licence
A front line licence is required if undertaking licensable activity, other than key holding activities (this also covers undertaking non-front line activity). A front line licence is in the form of a credit card-sized plastic card that must be worn, subject to the licence conditions.
A non-front line licence is required for those who manage, supervise and/or employ individuals who engage in licensable activity, as long as front line activity is not carried out - this includes directors or partners. A non-front line licence is issued in the form of a letter that also covers key holding activities.
Training guy
Training provided by AST